“The Purpose Box” — For the Creative and Giving Soul
We’re excited to share our first official Purpose Box!
This box is full of hand-picked items by brands that either support worthy causes or are non-profit based. Know that when you buy this, each company included in this box receives a part of the proceeds from each sale. So, you’re not only helping to support us, KSquared, but you’re also directly supporting the artists who craft these items by hand!
Included in this basket:
- 3 individual packets or Tea Drops
- Vase wraps
- Heart to Homemade Co. clutch
- Happy Thoughts soap
- Cord Organizer
Causes associated with the products:
- Tea Drops: With every purchase, you donate a year’s supply of clean water to someone in need.
- Vase wraps: “I was thrilled when I learned about N Street Village and their work with women experiencing homelessness in the Washington D.C. area. In a growing partnership, women from N Street Village are employed to fold Lucy Grymes paper vases.”
- Heart to Homemade Co: Makenna Waezvich (owner) has been sewing since she was 9. She has sold pouches, headbands, and bookmarks to students and teachers and all the proceeds went to a foreign exchange student in Africa.
- Cheeky Maiden Soap Co: “Our passion is helping those in need around us, so we donate 100% of our profits to help those in need.”
- Beaudin: In 2014, Beaudin partnered with Out of Darkness, the anti-trafficking ministry of Atlanta Dream Center, to expand ministry efforts beyond our walls. Out of Darkness specifically aims to reach, rescue, and restore lives bound by this affliction. At Beaudin, a portion of all proceeds goes to Out of Darkness to support these efforts for the betterment of our local and global community.
*PLEASE NOTE: This box comes with 7 individual items. You will receive all 7 of the products, but they may be in different variations/patterns/flavors. We will reach out to you after purchase in the event that we must exchange one of the products.